£600 - £650 per day
8 months ago
Interim Supply Chain Workstream Lead £650
A world-leading, FTSE Pharmaceuticals organisation, undergoing unmatched corporate transformation, is recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim Supply Chain Workstream Lead, to oversee their Supply Chain Workstream across a variety of large, project implementations.
This role is a c.12-month contract, offering up to £650 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working from home and in their office in London.
You will act as Workstream Lead as part of the Implemtnation Project Team, with responsibility for directing and managing deliverables across teams including Planning, Logistics, Trade Compliance and Regulatory.
- Manage Workstream meetings, deep dives and design workshops.
- Oversee Planning, Risk and issue logs.
- Manage budgets and dependencies with key peer workstreams.
- Report progress to implementation lead and Programme Team.
- Stakeholder management up to a senior level.
- Leadership exeprience within a project environment, within a global, complex, matrix team.
- A breadth of knowledge across end-to-end Supply Chain industry processes, including S&OP, Regulatory, Serialisation and transport, ideally in Pharmaceuticals, FMCG or similar regulated environment.
- Excellent communication ability and gravitas to engage with a range of stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Strong experience dealing with 2rd parties.
- Ideally, experience within Divestments or M&A.
- Risk and Change Management experience, a strong knowledge of project and regulatory governance.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org