£1100 - £1500 per annum
over 1 year ago
Interim Global Supply Chain Transformation Director with a background required for a business experiencing significant change. To £1500 PER DAY, based in London, this key leadership role gives the opportunity to be instrumental in moulding business strategy.
- Manage international supply chains with large multi-territory teams (this will involve significant amounts of international travel)
- Lead the teams through this period of transformation, bringing them on the 'journey' with you
- Ensure that Operational Service Excellence is maintained
- Develop, design, implement and lead the Operational Framework with clear processes, SLA's, KPIs and robust governance and compliance culture.
- Lead negotiations, be instrumental in leveraging existing supplier relationships, manage inventory planning and existing 3rd Party Service Suppliers
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, many of whom sit as part of the Senior Leadership and Board teams
- Have a background in working with businesses experiencing global transformation
- Exhibit a dynamic, agile and fast-paced approach; have demonstrable experience as a Supply Chain or Operations leader in an FMCG environment and be able to evidence the ability to positively impact P&L performance and foster operational excellence.
- Be a strong leader, demonstrating drive, passion, and creativity and have been able to bring your team along on the 'journey' with you, especially during periods of uncertainty and challenge
- Have successfully led transformational change in a fast-paced FTSE business
- Be fully comfortable with delivery across multi-site, multi-channel distribution channels and in effecting process improvement, making an immediate and tangible impact
- Have the ability to drive strong c suite stakeholder relationships, interact and present comfortably at this level
Please respond to email@example.com, with a current cv, to arrange a confidential discussion.