£20 - £25 per hour
4 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim S&OP Specialist.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £25 p/h inside IR 35 - remote working available.
Manage short to medium term end-to-end S&OE/S&OP supply strategy, and planning and set stock keeping unit level inventory target.
Co-ordinate and maintain the European and global raw material forecasting models, to drive raw material qualification projects and to highlight raw material risk issues and to develop mitigation actions. The role requires Excel modelling and the planning and managing of meetings and projects.
- Drive monthly S/OP Planning process for EU sites by running and chairing S/OP meetings as per defined cycle.
- Running site S/OP model to generate optimal supply plan based on the sales forecast received from Commercial.
- Resolve significant and/or critical supply-demand imbalances or develop plans to do so.
- Identify potential supply problems and escalate to the appropriate stakeholders in a timely manner and present possible solutions.
- Working with sites to ensure S/OP model data is accurate and generating an accurate plan.
- Run S/OP scenarios to determine options for business plan.
- Work with finance to cost impact of various S/OP scenarios.
- Manage and maintain accurate S/OP model.
- Integrate Slurry and washcoat planning into S/OP cycle.
- Generate a weekly SKU level plan for the sites to execute that meets customer requirements, inventory requirements.
- Work with the sites to develop a deliverable plan.
- Monitor and work with site to improve BTT (Build to Target).
- Work with Customer Service to ensure customer priorities are met.
- Work with Material planners to create a plan that considers any material, substrate constraints.
- Monitor daily progress of plan and ensure it accurately reflects actual supply situation.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.