£300 - £365 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Supply Chain Specialist - £365pd
A fantastic interim opportunity for an Interim Supply Chain Specialist to join a leading pharmaceuticals organisation, and provide key support for their order to cash processes and logistics activities.
This is a 12-month contract, offering up to £365 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in their office in London.
- Work to gain a strong understanding of the organisation's Order to Cash processes, logistics, transportation and customer service operations.
- Support on order processing activities.
- Liaise with Commercial Leads to understand and meet their requirements.
- Interact across functions and geographies, with Commercial, Regulatory Affairs, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Quality.
- Manage demand forecasting.
- Handle customer queries, complaints, and returns, troubleshooting and issues and mitigating risk.
- Support tender activities.
- 4 years' + experience, with strong administrative skills across order management and logistics.
- Experience authoring Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other documents.
- Strong skills of communication and ability to engage across functions and levels.
- Management ability across processes and teams.
- Autonomous with a solution focus.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org