£250 - £304 per day
21 days ago
Interim Supply Chain Specialist £300pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Supply Chain Specialist to join a FTSE leader in FMCG, going through exciting corporate change, to support their end-to-end supply operations.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £300 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with flexible working from home and in Glasgow (once restrictions allow).
As Supply Chain Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring that all daily operations are running efficiently and cost-effectively, across inventory, import, returns, pallets, KPI reporting and cost validation.
- Maintain an awareness of KPIs, driving performance and continuous improvement.
- Ensure that any issues are resolved efficiently.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with 3PL warehousing teams and ensure the client's standards are maintained.
- Hold an awareness of roles carried out by Transport and Warehouse Team.
- 1 year+ experience in a Logistics and Warehousing function.
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Excel.
- Excellent analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and support team members
- Awareness of relevant HMRC regulation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP, and any questions, please email email@example.com.