City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
SS - 14383_1606467448
2 months ago
Interim Supply Chain Specialist
Interim Supply Chain Specialist required for an initial 6 month contract with a global Pharmaceutical company.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Management of the supply chain which includes order processing, returns, recalls, documentation management and any associated queries concerning the supply chain.
- Being the UK link to customs brokers for both Import and Export of product range, and support external supply chain partners with distribution operations.
- Generate and management of inventory and sales reports and any adhoc reporting when required.
- Liaison with finance, regulatory and other internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate internal and external controls including GDP and audit criteria are met
- Provide general assistance to the wider Customer Services team when requested including process of orders, rebates & credits and account receivables activities.
- Creates procedures with colleagues and documents them
- Liaison with external (e.g. NHS) and internal customers to resolve supply issues
- Liaison with other internal/external stakeholders as a point of responsible contact for product supply
- Out of hours duties as required for the accountabilities above
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Supply Chain management and understanding of Customs and Security processes
- Patient and customer focused
- Preferably has understanding of the NHS in terms of ordering and supply mechanisms
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to become quickly expert in financial and supply systems
- Able to work competently with Excel spreadsheets
- Numerically able, and capable of pattern recognition in data
- Confident in discussion with customers, but able to push back if required for inappropriate supply requests
- Clear communicator, able to produce brief internal reports
- Has the judgement to know when to refer to senior colleagues and legal if appropriate
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
- Curious with learning agility
- Operationally excellent
- Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
Please note, this role is considered to fall Inside IR35.
To discuss the Interim Supply Chain Specialist, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.