Interim Supply Chain/ERP Project Lead,1200pd
€800 - €1200 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Supply Chain expert required for a scoping project to scale and simplify Supply Chain tooling to support end to end Supply Chain Management. This is an exceptional opportunity to deliver Supply Chain value to one of the worlds largest and most iconic brands within a newly established business providing e-mobility solutions.
Location - Remote, though ideally based in: Netherlands, Spain, France, Germany, Benelux or UK
As the business grows in volume and range of products, the complexity of the supply chain increases....
* Our client is in the middle of a Get to Grip program due to component scarcity - which has given insights in the manual, labour-intensive activities across the chain that have to be performed to gather and combine data in order to make key business decisions
* Current tooling (ERP) available, is not utilized at best or may not meet our business and customer requirements
* Simplify business flows and make more informed business decisions
* Minimize the risk across the business of supply scarcity that can harm the commercial and strategic objectives of the organisation
Criteria for Success:
* Analysis of key requirements within the end to end supply chain. Both from an operational & financial (what) and technical (how) perspective.
* Specify and sync business requirements based upon core team interviews - from Commercial, Operational, Financial and Technical perspectives
* Identification of synergies with other Group Business where applicable
* Implementation plan - assessment of abilities to perform tooling internal ('build') or external ('bought') mapped against a time and relevant cost planning - where required phased approach of implementation (leveling)
* understanding of the changing context we are operating in as a business
* Assessment of ability to utilize blockchain technology within the organizations E2E supply chain tooling.
Solution space to capture: Forecasting tooling, E2E visibility, (visual) production planning, (live) inventory management, optimization of stock levels, stock tracabilities (future proof, example; abilities to sync with other tooling)
If you feel you have the skill set to achieve the above criteria and the exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills required to achieve success in a global matrix organisation please send you details asap to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will take place immediately and ideally you will be able to commence by 31st Jan 2022