£400 - £500 per day
16 days ago
Interim Supply Chain Project Manager £500pd
A world-leading, FTSE Pharmaceuticals organisation, undergoing unmatched corporate transformation, is recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim Supply Chain Project Manager, to support their large projects within Supply Chain.
This role is 6 to 12-month contract, offering up to £500 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working from home and in their office in London.
This role will support the Project Lead across a range of projects, workstreams and stakeholders, with a disciplined approach to running governance, taking ownership of plans, chasing actions, reporting, internal and external meetings.
- Be responsible for managing RAID logs for overall project plans.
- Work closely with workstreams to ensure projects are running to timelines and milestones.
- Co-ordinate weekly team meetings and workshops, recording output and chasing up resulting actions.
- Collaborate with workstreams and Project Lead to close out projects.
- Deputise for Project Lead where required.
- Excellent Project Management experience, spanning multiple projects, functions and disciplines.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience, excellent end-to-end Supply Chain Project experience and exposure to large, global organisations.
- Excellent communication ability and gravitas to engage with a range of stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Ideally, experience within Divestments or M&A.
- Risk and Change Management experience, a strong knowledge of project and regulatory governance.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org