£300 - £350 per day
4 months ago
1st Executive are retained on behalf of a global FTSE100 Manufacturing organisation, who are currently undergoing major transformation and upskilling of their supply chain function. They are seeking an experienced Planning Analyst with a strong track record working with the SAP APO module, and experience liaising with planning professionals working in the FMCG / Manufacturing industry. An excellent opportunity for someone to work with a dynamic supply chain in a globally-recognised brand.
Purpose of role:
To provide Regional SAP analytical support to the Planning Integration Manager to ensure that all Planning data and processes are robust and will meet customer service and operational targets.
Key Results/ Accountabilities expected from role:
- Perform various planning master data and planning data validation checks from SAP and APO to ensure data is accurate and reflects reality. Produce weekly/monthly status updates on data accuracy
- Work with Supply Chain teams on validating and improving SAP transactional data (e.g. overdue purchase order, overdue process orders, STOs etc)
- Develop Analytics Tool (currently Access DB) to support Master Data Validation, Planning Data Validation and further SC Analytics where required
- Provide insight to how to improve the quality and robustness of the SAP and APO Planning data through analysis and general support to the Planners.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement (system & process) working with relevant Supply Planning teams to implement where necessary.
- Co-Ordinate Quarterly SAP Regression testing activities for Supply Planning across Europe ensuring that testing is performed on time and that any defects are escalated for resolution accordingly.
- SAP Batch Job checks, Reconciliation checks and daily resolution or escalations where necessary.
- Provides ad hoc analysis and general management information for the Planning Integration Manager and Planning teams.
Experience & Expertise (mandatory & desired):
- Knowledge and use of SAP and APO
- Knowledge and experience of Supply Planning and a good understanding of its importance to the business.
- Highly analytical, numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- High degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Access and business reporting tools (e.g. MI/SAP Business Objects).
- Proven experience in SC planning or logistics, customer service experience is of advantage.