West London, London
£200 - £240 per day
SS - 11668_1531845574
5 months ago
Interim Supply Chain Planner, Initial 1 Year Contract based in West London - £200 to £240 per day
We are currently recruiting for an Interim Supply Chain Planner to join a well established supply chain function within a FTSE 100 FMCG organisation based in West London.
You will be responsible for managing a catalogue of between 400 - 1000 SKUs across a portfolio of product areas.
- Analysis of; stock-out/low-stock and impacts, KPI performance, root-causing and proposed mitigations and the S&OP process
- Working cross functionally to highlight any stock issues
- Consult and communicate between business units with regards; timings, forecasts, order dates, and inventory impact
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
- New Product Sourcing
- Product Transfer
- Pack Change
- Monitor supply planning KPIs to drive improvement in inventory levels, stock write-offs and customer service
- University degree within Supply Chain or relevant practical experience
- Highly numerate with a sound understanding in supply chain operations
- Good knowledge of supply chain forecasting software systems and processes. Knowledge of SAP APO is an advantage
- Detailed understanding of business environment and ability to debate complex issues with peers, seniors & colleagues
- Strong understand of the implications of the sum of the supply chain changes occurring with the markets and provide guidance/insight back to the Supply Chain teams on the implications and opportunities
- Expertise in Supply Chain Planning as topics within this need to be communicated and considered in the discussion/resolution with the LOC of specific issues and 'change' processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead cross functional teams
- Team management and ability to mentor and support the development of less experienced members (new joiners)
- Strong networking, planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated capability to manage complex projects with short timelines.
If you are interested in discussing this Interim Supply Chain Planner position, or your next career move within Supply Chain, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.