West London, London
£180 - £225 per day
SS - 12716_1559286908
5 months ago
Interim Supply Chain Planner, London
Supply Chain Planner required for an initial 6 month contract to ensure medium to long term plans for the supply chain.
- Supports the Supply Chain in; analysis of stock-out/low-stock and impacts, KPI performance, root-causing and proposed mitigations, etc) and the S&OP process (including preparation and feedback loops)
- Highlight any on stock-out/low-stock situations.
- Main contact/escalation point for detailed impact assessment and to support prioritization
- Provides a regional response and co-ordination to special processes, including Product Recall, Transfers, Divestment, and Discontinuation
- Monitors supply planning KPIs to drive improvement in inventory levels, stock write-offs and customer service
- Develops an appreciation of the commercial supply chain and the capability of suppliers to respond to changes in demand
- Ambassador for change management and continuous improvement across the Supply Chain to drive collaboration and partnership
- Owns and develops the relationships with Supply Sites (Site Relationship Manager role) and strives towards creating an efficient supply chain which operates at optimum cost (on transport, warehousing and inventory) to ensure right first time supply to patients and customers
- Contributes to Supply Chain Review Meetings
- Experience in multiple business cycles in either or both a Commercial Sales / Marketing / Demand Forecasting / Finance operation, or an end-to-end Supply Chain Planning role in a Pharmaceutical environment, preferably managing strategic therapies/brands/market.
- Sound and in-depth understanding of Supply Chain Planning through either usage and/implementation of processes.
- Knowledge of SAP APO is a prerequisite for the position.
To discuss the interim Supply Chain Planner, London position, call Sam on 01483 213 304.