Amsterdam, North Holland
€200 - €300 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim Supply Chain Planner, €200-350pd, Amsterdam
Interim Supply Chain Planner required for an initial 6-month contract with a global FMCG leader in Amsterdam.
The role will be responsible for ensuring consistent and clear direction for overcoming short term supply chain issues (low stocks) and supply plans across EMEA.
You will be responsible for 400 - 1000 SKU's and will provide connectivity between the supply chains and regional markets.
The roles will manage deliverables including;
- Analysis of stock-out/low-stock and impacts, KPI performance, root-causing and proposed mitigations,
- S&OP preparation and feedback
- Providing regional response and co-ordination to special processes, including Product Recall, Transfers, Divestment, and Discontinuation
- Monitoring supply planning KPIs to drive improvement in inventory levels, stock write-offs and customer service
- Develops an appreciation of the commercial supply chain and the capability of suppliers to respond to changes in demand
- Responsible for the execution of the agreed standard Supply Chain Issue Management processes in alignment with the agreed planning calendar
- This role requires subject matter expertise in Supply Chain Planning
- You must be highly numerate with sound knowledge of how supply chains operate end-to-end
- A detailed understanding of business environment and ability to debate complex issues with peers, seniors & colleagues
- Understanding of the implications of the sum of the supply chain changes occurring with the markets and provide guidance/insight back to the Supply Chain teams on the implications and opportunities
- Knowledge of SAP APO is an advantage
*Please apply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com