£300 - £400 per day
3 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative Aerospace firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Supply Chain and Quality Manager to join their Fuel Systems team
This is an initial 12-month interim contract offering up to £400 p/d and hybrid working between WFH and Bristol offices.
As a Supply Chain and Quality Manager you will work within the team lead by the Lead Supply Chain and Quality Manager and report directly to the Head of Fuel Systems - Procurement Operations (PO). You will be accountable for a portfolio of Fuel Systems suppliers who supply equipment to multiple civil aircraft programmes. You will form a strong network within the PO community and across a multi-functional working environment. This is a challenging role and is crucial in supporting Operations to achieve on-time and on-quality aircraft deliveries.
PO department works on 3 main activities: Supply Management (Where quality, time and cost are our main concerns), Control Supplier (Where we ensure our flyable products continuously meets our Supplier's Requirements) and Supplier Development (Where we anticipate complex issues, mitigate risks and develop supplier's capabilities).
- Strong collaboration with suppliers to ensure On Time and on Quality deliveries in order to deliver parts to all customers (Final Assembly Lines and Plants).
- Work in partnership with the suppliers to support their development,
- Ensuring compliance of suppliers and products to applicable requirements with all relevant contributors Contributing to the Supply Chain voice in the Multi Functional Teams (Programme, engineering, customer services, buyer…)
Technical Skills & Competencies:
- Aerospace Industrial knowledge
- Interest for Supply Chain & /or quality topic
- Problem solving techniques
- Project management knowledge
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately.