£250 - £295 per day
4 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Supply Chain Manager.
This is 9-month interim contract offering up to £295 p.d umbrella company rate with home working available.
The Supply Manager supports the Regional Supply Chain Planning Director in assembling a full view of Supply Chain Issue Management and Core Commercial Cycle processes and is responsible for the consultation and communication between LOCs and the Supply Chain Planning/Site Planning teams to ensure a consistent, clear direction on overcoming short-term supply chain issues (e.g. low stocks) and a consistent plan for delivering future supply chain changes.
- Supports the Regional Supply Chain Planning Director to execute the Regional Performance Management (including analysis of stock-out/low-stock and impacts, KPI performance, root-causing and proposed mitigations, etc) and the S&OP process (including preparation and feedback loops to Commercial)
- Consults and communicates between LOC and the multiple Supply Chain Planning teams (Regional and Site) to highlight any on stock-out/low-stock situations.
- Main contact/escalation point for PMs to allow a more detailed impact assessment and to support prioritization.
- Provide a regional response and co-ordination to special processes, including Product Recall, Transfers, Divestment, and Discontinuation
- Monitor supply planning KPIs to drive improvement in inventory levels, stock write-offs and customer service.
- Develop an appreciation of the commercial supply chain and the capability of suppliers to respond to changes in demand.
- Responsible for the execution of the agreed standard Supply Chain Issue Management (SCIM) processes in alignment with the agreed planning calendar.
- sound knowledge of how supply chains operate end-to-end. Needs detailed understanding of business environment and ability to debate complex issues with peers, seniors & colleagues.
Specialisation in Supply chain related discipline, logistics, supply management, demand management, operational management.
- Experience in multiple business cycles in either or both a Commercial Sales / Marketing / Demand Forecasting / Finance operation, or an end-to-end Supply Chain Planning role in a pharmaceutical environment, preferably managing strategic therapies/brands/market.
- Sound and in-depth understanding of Supply Chain Planning through either usage or implementation of processes.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.