£200 - £285 per day
8 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Supply Chain Manager.
This is an initial 12-month interim contract offering up to £285 p/d Umbrella rate based in South West London -remote working available.
The Supply Manager supports the Regional Supply Chain Planning Director in assembling a full view of Supply Chain Issue Management and Core Commercial Cycle processes and is responsible for the consultation and communication between the Supply Chain Planning/Site Planning teams to ensure a consistent, clear direction on overcoming short-term supply chain issues (e.g. low stocks) and a consistent plan for delivering future supply chain changes.
The Supply Manager is responsible for managing a catalogue of 400-1000 SKUs. Depending on the type of portfolio, the key responsibilities are:
- Supports the Regional Supply Chain Planning Director to execute the Regional Performance Management (including analysis of stock-out/low-stock and impacts, KPI performance, root-causing and proposed mitigations, etc) and the S&OP process (including preparation and feedback loops to Commercial)
- Consults and communicates between the multiple Supply Chain Planning teams (Regional and Site) to highlight any on stock-out/low-stock situations.
- Main contact/escalation point for PMs to allow a more detailed impact assessment and to support prioritization
- Consults and communicates between Regional Demand Forecasting Manager / Regulatory across multiple 'change' processes with regards to timings, forecasts, order dates, and inventory impact provides a regional response and co-ordination to special processes, including Product Recall, Transfers, Divestment, and Discontinuation
- monitors supply planning KPIs to drive improvement in inventory levels, stock write-offs and customer service
- develops an appreciation of the commercial supply chain and the capability of suppliers to respond to changes in demand
- is responsible for the execution of the agreed standard Supply Chain Issue Management processes in alignment with the agreed planning calendar
This is an extremely urgent requirement is if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.