£400 - £450 per day
11 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a global, fortune 500 Pharmaceutical organisation, who are seeking an experienced supply chain lead to join their organisation on an interim basis. A growing company that continues to increase market presence and share, this company researches, develops, manufactures and trades in pharmaceutical products across a diverse group of areas and across their own market brands/subsidiaries. You will have a strong pharmaceutical supply chain track record at a senior level.
- To manage and lead Supply Chain activities within the company and to support the strategic development of the Supply Chain team.
- Ensure all Supply Chain related regulatory and compliance standards are met.
- Service delivery management of all out sourced logistics activities.
- Deliver the objectives of the European Supply Chain Integrity Programme.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Finance and Supply Chain through active participation in the Finance Leadership Team.
- Significant Supply Chain experience within a regulated environment - strong preference for someone with previous pharmaceuticals.
- Demonstrable experience of service delivery improvement through outsourced providers.
- Experience of leading and developing teams.
- Successful delivery of projects & change management initiatives.
- Experience of a multi-national cross functional environment.
- Deliver high levels of performance from the Supply Chain team. Encourage effective team working and support strong individual performance through guidance, coaching and development
- Build a team culture which emphasises commercial awareness and customer-focus
- Set challenging goals and ensure the team is focused on process improvement
- Hold regular team meetings and encourage effective information sharing. Ensure the team feel valued and that their contribution is recognised
- Maintain relevant expert functional knowledge within team
Sales and Operational Planning (S&OP):
- Accountable for end-end robust and consistent supply and stock availability of all company SKU's
- Drive the monthly S&OP process and embed within the organizational planning cycle
- Build effective relationships with the Sales & Marketing Directors and all respective key stakeholders in order to develop an effective local operational plan
- Ensure that all products have an effective business continuity plan.
Third Party Oversight:
- Own and drive the relationship with relevant outsourced service providers (e.g. pre wholesaler, distribution agent, data provider) to ensure that risk is effectively managed and the third parties are operating in a compliant and responsible manner.
- Ensure that the KPI platform is used to continuously improve the performance of third parties.
- Work closely with Regulatory/Quality Department to ensure that all Regulatory and Good Distribution Practices standards are met.
Ethics & Compliance:
- Embed a compliance culture across all responsible areas ensuring integrity in action is actively applied in all initiatives. Ensure the Supply Chain function strictly adopts a culture of ethics and compliance; lead by example and appropriately challenge non-compliance
- Ensure adherence to policies relating to Ethics and Compliance standards and interactions with Healthcare Professionals, Healthcare Organisations and Patient Organisations