£650 - £1000 per day
3 months ago
1st Executive are recruiting on behalf of our key client, a leading UK Leisure organisation, who require an experienced procurement / supply chain lead with extensive experience in FMCG industries, preferably food and beverage. This key project is to lead transformation initiatives across supply chain food and beverage direct categories across the organisation. You will need a strong track record in leading change projects across technical supply chain and have operated to a senior level.
To lead a complex supply chain analysis and change programme across the organisations existing food and beverage supplier portfolio. This will focus on the development and implementation of robust allergen control regulations.
- Previous food & beverage industry experience
- Previous track record of operating in procurement or supply chain, up to Director level.
- Leading complex and challenging procurement / supply chain transformation initiatives.
- Experience managing relationships with third party suppliers of food and beverages good manufacture, within a large multi-million £ spend portfolio.
- Demonstrable experience of leading technical supply chain improvement programmes across food or beverage allergen control, risk management or regulations.