£300 - £370 per day
16 days ago
Ideally ASAP - Flexible
Interim Supply Chain Lead - Clinical Trials £370pd
My client, a leading pharmaceuticals company, going through extensive corporate change, is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Lead, to support their clinical trials.
This role is a 12-month contract, currently based entirely working from home, and going forward, a blended approach and strong degree of flexibility around working from home and in their office in Hertfordshire. The role is offering up to £370pd (Umbrella, Inside IR35).
As Supply Chain Study Lead, you will report into my client's Group Leads and work closely with the Supply Chain Managers. You will be responsible for drug supply for clinical trials, managing the supply chain, managing finished kit and packed kit inventory.
This role will deal with a multitude of partners across Regulatory, Quality and Packaging operations, as well as working closely with clinical partners to interpret protocols and gauge a forecast for patient recruitment.
You will carry out distribution and depot management across the UK and the US, managing stock reaching patients worldwide from a Supply Chain point of view.
- Strong Supply Chain experience, ideally with clinical trial supply experience and knowledge, within a regulated environment. Knowledgeable in product supply management as well as supply chain and planning principles.
- A strong advantage would be experience within the Pharmaceuticals industry, in a large, complex environment.
- The ability to work with key internal and external stakeholders across all levels to provide key communications and gauge information.
- Strong understanding of and experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Previous experience as a Supply Chain Study Lead would be incredibly advantageous.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org