£900 - £1000 per day
12766 - 230419_1556017874
26 days ago
12 months +
Interim Global Supply Chain Director required to operate across multi sites with accountability for creating, building and implementing the Global Supply Chain Strategy as part of a wider transformation programme. £1000 PER DAY, based in London, this provides an exciting, stand-out project opportunity with a significant contract length.
- Manage international supply chains with large multi-territory teams (this will involve significant amounts of international travel)
- Lead the teams through this period of transformation, bringing them on the 'journey' with you
- Ensure that Operational Service Excellence is maintained
- Develop, design, implement and lead the Operational Framework with clear processes, SLA's, KPIs and a robust governance and compliance culture.
- Lead negotiations, be instrumental in leveraging existing supplier relationships, manage inventory planning and existing 3rd Party Service Suppliers
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, many of whom sit as part of the Senior Leadership and Board teams.
- Exhibit a dynamic, agile and fast-paced approach; have demonstrable experience as a Supply Chain or Operations leader in an FMCG environment and be able to evidence the ability to positively impact P&L performance and foster operational excellence.
- Have exceptional leadership skills, demonstrating drive, passion, and creativity and be able to bring your team along on the 'journey' with you
- Have successfully led transformational change in a fast-paced FTSE business
- Be fully comfortable with delivery across multi-site, multi-channel distribution channels and in effecting process improvement, making an immediate and tangible impact
- Have the ability to drive strong c suite stakeholder relationships and interact and present comfortably at this level
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a current cv, to arrange a confidential discussion.