£300 - £345 per day
11191 - 2302_1519401594
10 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a leading defence contractor in Hertfordshire who are looking to bring a Supply Chain Architect on board. The role is for a 6 month Interim contract, involving lots of European travel and revolved around market and competitor analysis, supplier performance, and domain knowledge advising. An exciting opportunity to work with industry pioneers, and leaders who will certainly provide interesting work.
- 'Supply Chain Architect'
- Generation of domain knowledge packs covering; current industrial architectures, supplier capability & performance, technology roadmaps and company demand.
- Undertaking market and competitor analysis
- Stakeholder management to Department Head level
- Covering supplier capability and performance and adapting this to company demand
- Generation of market and competitor analysis by domain, looking beyond our existing supply chain and worldwide in support of export campaigns.
- Supporting current and future programmes with sourcing and offload strategies by providing the supply chain and industrial knowledge base
- The primary objective of the role is to work within, and lead, multinational and multidisciplinary co-ordinated teams to generate and maintain knowledge of given missile systems and/or equipment.
- Key output will be the proposed Industrial Policy orientations, with justification, that shape a competitive and innovative future supply chain and in-house industrial footprint.
- Extensive European travel required (Expenses paid)
- Understanding of Global Supply Chains
- Engineering or Defence background
- SAP skills (pref.)
- Commercial understanding
- Degree (pref.)
- Domain knowledge of Defence/Engineering sector/s
- Security Cleared (or lapsed clearance as minimum)