£585 - £685 per day
4 months ago
Interim Supply Chain and Logistics Improvement Manager £680
My client, a FTSE-listed, global market-leader in pharmaceuticals, undergoing major corporate change, is currently recruiting an Interim Improvement / Delivery Manager for Supply Chain and Logistics. This role is crucial to the continuous improvement of Sales and Operations Planning (S & OP) and Supplier Relationship Management, key to maintaining best in class performance, during a time of massive transformation.
The role is an initial 6-month contract, with significant scope for extension, paying £680 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella). It is currently based remotely and once restrictions ease, flexible working from home and in their offices in London.
You'll partner with some of the most senior stakeholders in Planning and Supply Chain to create and drive continuous improvement plans across S & OP, Capacity Management and Data Management.
This role will focus primarily on Planning and Systems, with key responsibility for delivering a continuous improvement programme in Capacity Planning, Budget Service, Financial Planning, Cost and Efficiency within Supply Chain.
You will be required to influence and manage a complex set of senior stakeholders, demonstrating adaptability within a fast-changing, matrix organisation.
You will develop reporting standards and KPIs for the relevant Supply Chain, as well as deploying any required changes to systems and processes.
- Significant, demonstrable experience of Planning and Supply Chain.
- Strong, previous experience and ability around creation, delivery and driving of continuous improvement frameworks, from identification to delivery.
- The ability to liaise confidently with and influence Stakeholders up to VP level, on a global basis, within a complex, matrix organisation.
- SAP knowledge and ability, as well as experience with Planning tools and software (ideally Coupa and Kinaxis).
- Strong ability to extract and integrate Business Intelligence and deliver scenario planning and ideally some experience with Power BI.
- The ability to start ASAP, with a maximum 2-week notice period.
This role is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01483213310.