£15 - £18 per hour
7 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Supply Chain Analyst.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £18.00 p/h based in South West London - some remote working available.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical supply chains used in commercial and clinical trials supply
- Possesses good working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practises (GMPs), including data integrity and documentation principles
- An understanding of all phases of product lifecycle from new product development and introduction to discontinuation/divestment and outsourcing.
- An understanding product and labelled storage conditions, and assessment of excursion events.
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical packaging and manufacturing terminology
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic Microsoft Office programs - word, excel, power point etc.
- Understanding of all key functional areas involved in project development through Chemical Development and Pharmaceutical development preferred.
- Degree level or equivalent education preferred
- Manufacturing site experience, principally in supply chain operations (Procurement & Logistics)
- Experienced in Lean Sigma methodologies and techniques
- Experience of business wide ERP systems
- Experience of inputting into and use of Trial Master File (TMF) systems
- Strong communication and interface management skills, combined with the ability to influence others and achieve positive outcomes in the best interests of GSK.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, networking, influencing and facilitating skills both individually and in a group situation to bring about local and global agreement to significant change.
- Experience of product stability data documentation
This is an extremely urgent requirement is if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.