City of London, London
£500 - £600 per day
SS - 14340_1605117980
9 months ago
Interim Supplier Risk Manager
Interim Supplier Risk Manager required for a 6 month contract to take ownership of pre-contract supplier risk processing as part of an ongoing acquisition.
You will be responsible for assessing all risk (InfoSec, Business Continuity, Fraud Screening etc) and ensure appropriate controls are in place.
- Strong knowledge of supplier risks and controls
- Experience of assessing and challenging the risk exposure of a complex, publicly listed company
- Prior experience managing high quality data and documentation to support supplier risk management
- Experience of senior stakeholder education on supplier risk management
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Financial Services experience (advantageous)
Please note, this role is considered by the client to fall within the scope of IR35. The role is flexible in terms of home working however, candidates will need to be able to travel to central London offices in the future (post CV-19).
To discuss the Interim Supplier Risk Manager role, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.