£400 - £500 per day
6 months ago
Interim Supplier Risk Analyst
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Supplier Risk Analyst role to join a Financial Institution.
This is a contract of 12 months duration, offering up to £500 (Umbrella, Inside IR35) with flexible working offered from home and c.3 days in their offices in London.
The role is to support the ongoing business needs in the development and continuous improvement of the Supplier Risk Management appetite and strategy, maintaining systems, producing management intelligence and preparing management information reports including
supplier and business risk reporting.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services
- Supplier Risk Experience
- Organisation skills including project management with a good track record of
- meeting deadlines and managing priorities.
- Good attention to detail and ability to think strategically at the same time
- Understanding of FCA/PRA rules and regulations or equivalent
- Understanding of risk and control
- Banking knowledge & Change Management knowledge
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org