£400 - £500 per day
7 months ago
A major international financial service provider has an urgent requirement for an Interim Supplier Risk Analyst.
This is an initial 12-month interim contract offering up to £500 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to split their time between Central London home working.
To support the ongoing business needs in the development and continuous improvement of the Supplier Risk Management appetite and strategy, maintaining systems, producing management intelligence, and preparing management information reports including supplier and business risk reporting.
Other activities such as due diligence, remediation, exit, and contingency planning, supporting the business with supplier performance issues, and supplier performance reporting are also required.
Supplier Risk Management:
- Work with the Supplier Risk Manager to ensure the TPRM Policy and the Supplier Risk Appetite are embedded across the Bank's businesses and functions.
- Work closely with Supplier Accountable Executives to assist in managing their supplier risks where ongoing assurance activities are required on suppliers (remediation plans/desktop / onsite reviews).
- Be part of the Supplier Risk team with the remediation of the Bank's supply base including liaising with the Business, SMEs and Vendors and implementing controls in line with the Bank's SRM Framework
- Be part of the implementation, testing and roll-out of IT solutions to support the programme (e.g. SAP Ariba Risk)
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services
- Supplier Risk Experience + Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Good attention to detail and ability to think strategically at the same time · Versatile and flexible approach to adapt to evolving situations.
- Ability to build strong business partnerships both internally and externally
- Understanding of FCA/PRA rules and regulations or equivalent
- Understanding of risk and control
- Banking knowledge
- Change Management Knowledge
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.