South East England, England
£500 - £601 per day
30 days ago
Interim Supplier Relationship Manager £600pd
An unmatched interim opportunity for a Supplier Relationship Manager, to join a FTSE 100 Leader in Consumer Healthcare, as part of a brand new team dedicated to unlocking value through their strategic relationships with key, Tier 1 technology suppliers.
It's an exciting time to join this market-leading organisation, which has recently gone through an exciting corporate transformation to become its own world-class company, with completely separate resources and supply chain.
This role is a 9-12 month contract, offering up to £600 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a flexible approach to working from home and 1 day per week in their office in South-East England.
As Senior Supplier Relationship Manager, you will sit within this client's technology unit, providing crucial support on their strategic partnering approach, with major technology suppliers.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day service delivery of 10-15 Tier 1 technology vendors, including Google and TCS. You will review service delivery against KPIs and SLAs, to ensure suppliers are providing services to the business in the right way. You will drive supplier accountability and continuous improvement.
You will be responsible for any escalations to the business, finding and creating solutions where something is not able to be delivered, and act as a conduit between the business and vendor.
- Strong, previous experience working as a Supplier Relationship Manager, or similar role, managing day-to-day service delivery.
- Excellent track record of 10-15 years working closely with large technology vendors.
- Strong credibility and demonstrated commercial acumen.
- Prior experience managing technology risk.
- Previous experience within a large, global company.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to liaise with major suppliers and stakeholders up to senior leadership level.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org