City of London, London
£400 - £500 per day
SS - 12446_1549645314
4 months ago
Interim Supplier Relationship Analyst - Central London
Initial 5 month contract paying between £400 - 500/day (inside IR35)
As a Supplier Relationship Analyst (SRA) you will work to support the development, implementation and communication of Supply Chain activities across all stages of the procurement lifecycle, working with potential suppliers and partners throught the organisation.
About the role:
- Manage their respective Supplier Relationship Management supplier portfolio including (but not exhaustive to) segmentation analysis, project plans, monthly reporting, forward work/actions, SRM Tool upkeep and providing regular updates to relevant stakeholders
- Lead all associated meetings, workshops and collaborative events required to support the delivery and development of SRM
- Provide ongoing operation support in the maintenance of all sources of SRM data and tools
- Co-ordinate and maintain a working calendar of meetings and workshops in line with the SRM pilot
- Interface with other governance and assurance, IT and systems-related personnel to align SRM to wider governance and reporting, systems and interfaces
- Support the delivery of training in best practice SRM to nominated relationship managers in the business
- Support with the timely and accurate reporting in accordance with SRM programme governance
- Work with other members of the commercial directorate team where cross working between the various groups and SRM is needed.
- You must have analytical, commercial and negotiating skills
- Effective communications skills to include report writing and presenting skills
- Stakeholder management skills - including the ability to maintain effective relationships with internal and external relationships
- Knowledge of government initiatives, policies and best practice approaches to SRM
- Familiar with the commercial and contract delivery lifecycle including key activities during market engagement, procurement and delivery
- Understanding of systems and reporting applications including procurement and commercial tools
- Knowledge of large projects or working within/under a similar matrix organisational structure
- Approaches to, and benefits of, good stakeholder management, internal and external communication, coordinated third party and supplier engagement
- Membership of (or to be currently working towards) the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS), International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or equivalents.
To explore thisInterim Supplier Relationship Analyst - Central London role, please apply prior to Wednesday 13th February to be considered.