£300 - £450 per day
3 months ago
One of the most exciting challenger banks in the market has an urgent requirement for an Interim Supplier Assurance Manager to work with suppliers and undertake audits as well as review supplier controls.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering £300-£450 p/d umbrella rate based in Central London (remote working available)
- Scoping and delivering high quality supplier assurance reviews
- Producing high quality working papers supporting assurance conclusions
- Publishing high quality and timely reports with appropriate management action plans to remediate any control issues found during the reviews
- Working with subject matter expert teams (e.g. Procurement, Supplier Commercial Management, Information Security, Architecture, Security Operations, Operations Resilience, etc.) to ensure suppliers' controls meet the Bank's minimum requirements.
- Providing support to Service Owners in reviewing supplier remediation evidence
- Supporting supplier onboarding checks and incident reviews
- Influencing across the Bank up to and including the leadership team
- Keeping up to date on regulatory changes and industry best practices
- Experience working in Supplier Assurance or another similar role such as Audit
- Expert in the end-to-end assurance methodology
- CISSP or CISM certified
- Communication and stakeholder management skills, including report writing
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.