£200 - £310 per day
8 months ago
Interim Structures Engineer - £310 per day
My client, a public-sector authority in Bedford undergoing significant systems and process transformation, require an Interim Structures Engineer for Bridges and Highway Structures Schemes.
This is an initial 3-month contract, paying up to £310 (inside IR35), based in Bedford.
- Carrying out structural analysis, including the use of specialist software, as part of assessment or design schemes
- Site supervision of structures related works, including input into contract management
- Management of the processing of abnormal loads
- Input into the design of bridges and highway structures schemes, including specifications, drawings and cost estimates
- Site work and reporting associated with structures inspections
- Involvement in the management and programming of projects to ensure delivery
- IEng level Engineer
- MUST have a degree in a relavant discipline
- Experience within a similar role in a public sector environment
If interested, please apply ASAP, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a good time to speak.