£400 - £500 per day
7 months ago
One of my key clients, a global FTSE100 Oil & Gas organisation are hiring for an interim Strategy Performance Manager in their Greater London offices, on an initial 3-month contract paying up to £460 per day.
This is a critical role for the business, and you will be responsible for leading the delivery of transformation programmes required to deliver the businesses Procurement vision in line with their Procurement leadership team requirements. This is a truly global role, reporting into the Strategy Director.
- Understand the external Procurement landscape and how the business benchmarks with peer organisations.
- Work with the Strategy Director to determine aspirations for efficiency and effectiveness of the function, and establish the roadmap (People, process & technology) to meet that aspiration and measure progress against it.
- Leading transformation programmes in line with the functional vision.
- Provide visible leadership to develop specialist procurement capabilities and instilling a culture of service delivery excellence.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years in procurement,
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of business consultancy, transformation or business services experience in an organization of similar operational scale.
- Commercially astute with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, the candidate will be comfortable working at all levels across the business.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Procurement processes across the category management lifecycle including key roles, departments, and common process performance indicators.
- Passion for driving transformative programmes with clear evidence of delivering sustainable business value
- Knowledge of project and change management methodologies and financial/operational control practices.
- A strong track record of experience in developing business requirements and/or participation in large scale service or process re-design initiatives.
- Relevant, previous experience with continuous improvement tools and methodologies.
- Worked in global multi-national or similar diverse, multifaceted business environments.
If this role is of interest, please apply now and any questions call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.