£700 - £1000 per day
SS - 13154_1564498008
over 1 year ago
Interim Strategic Marketing Leader
Interim Strategic Marketing Leader required to develop strategies for understanding and structuring the market landscape for a global automotive business.
This is a truly strategic role focusing on business development, acquisitions and strategic partnerships globally.
You will be responsible for;
- Developing strategies for; Customers, Competition, Technology Trends, Marco-Environment and Industry Evolution
- Realise long-term penetration of product portfolio while investing in future products and services
- Develop localised plans for geographic markets to meet local needs, driving penetration of technologies and secure a targeted market share
To be considered for the role, you will have;
- 15+ years automotive experience with at least 5 years of international business development or strategic marketing experience
- Strong understanding of key drivers and dynamics within the automotive sectos
- Proven experience of developing business opportunities which have created a significant impact on the bottom line
- Strong strategic planning experience and leadership skills focused on adding value
To discuss the Interim Strategic Marketing Leader position, please call Sam on +44 (0)1483 213 304