£170 - £200 per day
7 months ago
- Interim Sourcing Specialist - Staffordshire
- £170-200p/d, Staffordshire
A Sourcing/Procurement professional is required for an exciting role in Staffordshire providing support to the Procurement function as a Sourcing Specialist for a Global500 energy and utilities organisation, and world leader. A fantastic opportunity to develop your experience in a fast-paced, dynamic function.
- Supporting prices for tendering purposes and completing/updating all relevant documents
- Approval of suppliers not identified within local team supplier panel
- Negotiation on those items not covered by agreements for price and compliance
- Confirming supplier capacity
- The timely placement of purchase orders, Framework Agreements and Schedule Agreements
- Creation of supporting documents for PO Validations, including but not limited to Supplier Evaluation Form, Bid comparison, Price evolution
- Updating cost, savings and lead times within form 3/Supplier price matrix
- Input into the creation of project specific terms and conditions.
- Provision of costings for tenders
- The maintenance of SAP Info Records and Source lists where applicable
- Supporting the expediting team, expediting deliveries in line with contractual requirements where applicable and as required
- Support supplier development programmes
- Be part of a functional and cross function team working with supplier quality, sourcing, logistics, engineering, operations to ensure project deadlines are met and quality product is delivered on time.
- Manufacturing industry experience
- 1-2 years procurement/sourcing experience