£450 - £500 per day
7 months ago
Recruiting on behalf of a FTSE100 Oil & Gas supermajor, seeking an experienced Telco / Networks Sourcing Manager with a strong track record in the sourcing of global networks service solutions. You MUST have prior experience and extensive knowledge of the networks and telco fields, ideally across a complex and global organisation.
The jobholder will lead the development, and execute sourcing of networks and supplier management across all IT Networks and Telecoms category areas. The jobholder will manage all associated commercial activity to drive value creation and minimise total cost of ownership and will be responsible for the full sourcing life cycle from initial strategy, tendering, and contract award through to transition, contract management and termination.
- Run large-scale global sourcing activities, including drafting and running RFP's and drafting / negotiating contracts.
- The jobholder will implement category plans and sourcing strategy in line with business requirements.
- The jobholder will support the procurement management with the provision of subject matter knowledge and working with them to define optimal strategies that deliver long-term value and efficiencies.
- Manage the delivery of the end-to-end sourcing lifecycle and helping manage cross-functional stakeholders through the entire procurement lifecycle.
- Proven track record managing and developing Telco / Networks category strategies. An understanding of other IT categories such as hardware, software, applications etc would be advantageous.
- "Blue-Chip" background, with experience of working in a global procurement function
- Excellent track record of challenging and influencing IT stakeholders
- Expert negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Degree and MCIPS qualification is desirable.