West London, London
Up to £400 per day
SS - 11408_1525075187
6 months ago
1st Executive have been retained to manage the recruitment of an Interim Group Sourcing Manager with a FTSE 100 company for an initial 12 month contract.
Strategy creation & execution
- Support procurement category managers with developing global sourcing strategies for spend categories in scope of responsibility, operating with a truly global and strategic mindset
- Help identify sustainable, long term savings opportunities through the strategy creation process, identifying and exploring all potential value levers
- Support the creation of compelling business cases for change
- Help deliver benefits identified in global strategies through effective strategy execution, aligned to assurance of supply (risk management), quality, service, cost and innovation
Business partnering & stakeholder management
- Help maintain strategic relationships within a network of global senior stakeholders, to understand business requirements, identify opportunities to create value and, to position Procurement's value proposition.
- Help influence key stakeholders and business partners to support strategy development, endorse recommended strategies, support execution and agree how benefit delivery will be budgeted
External supplier relationships
- Help maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers at a senior level and lead processes to ensure value is driven from these relationships. Leverage the Business Review Meeting process to drive the relationships.
- Ensure supplier relationships which present potential risks to are managed to minimize risk
- Negotiate, create, execute and manage effective contracts with suppliers
- Ensure global views on supplier negotiations are taken
- Ensure suitable processes and communication links exist between above country supplier organization structures and local & regional networks