£20 - £25 per hour
14 days ago
One of the world's largest grid solutions providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Sourcing Specialist.
This will be an initial 6-month contract offering up to £25 p/h PAYE based in Rugby one day per week.
- Supporting the supplier RFQ prospect processes
- Desirable experience with the procurement of commodities such as (but not limited to);
Switchgear, Transformers, Power Electronics, E-Houses, Motors, Generators, and Instrumentation
- Supporting procurement through the negotiation phases prior to contracting, including, securing the most advantageous terms and conditions (Inco, Warranty, Payment etc)
- Support the development of procurement strategies for specific commodities and proactively support commodity initiatives.
- Identify and assess new competitive sources of supply.
- Assess supplier capabilities and make recommendations on supplier acceptability.
- Manage the status of prospects and support any related supplier performance issues.
- Support escalation issues for invoice payments to resolution.
- Support additional tasks as assigned by UK Systems Sourcing Manager.
- Efficient with SAP and AP systems.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Degree or CIPS desirable.
- Ability to understand legal terms and contract negotiation.
- Ability to read and interpret BOM's and technical drawings.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.