West Midlands, England
£400 - £500 per day
about 1 year ago
11 - 12 months
Interim Sourcing Leader - £400 to £500 per day
My client, a world leader in energy in the West Midlands, is seeking a knowledgeable Interim Sourcing Leader, to start ASAP on an 11-12 month contract at £400 to £500 per day. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation at the forefront of their field for worldwide innovation.
You will contribute to the new product introduction (NPI) team, ensuring that the best parts and suppliers are secured by leading all sourcing activities.
· Act as a subject matter expert on design and implementation
· Drive operational excellence and proactive involvement
· Develop sourcing programs and processes, driving enhanced productivity
· Manage budgets and contracts
· Conduct qualification & competitive analysis of vendor products and services
· Develop and manage sourcing programs and sourcing strategy targets
· Manage the purchasing and contract administration functions
· Implement and maintain a quality improvement process and set operational goals
· Periodically prepare and implement supporting work plans
· Manage Buyer and Contract Administrators in fulfilling commitments
· Provide support to Marketing and Sales in their proposal efforts
This is an urgent requirement, so if this role sounds interesting, please submit your CV ASAP.