£350 - £450 per day
12 months ago
Interim Source to Pay Sustain Specialist - £450 per day
My client, a leader in Oil and Gas, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced S2P Sustain Specialist to join a close-knit team with a large, global remit, currently undergoing significant change and expansion.
This role is a 6 month contract, paying between £350 and £450 per day (DOE), and is based in Greater London.
The team you will sit in is responsible for ongoing management and support of global solutions, with a fast-growing scope. This role will have a focus on User Experience, Process Improvement and Change, through:
- Understanding and looking at how to optimise the use of data
- Intimately understand the way ERP systems work, extracting data quickly and consistently
- Create messaging from a variety of data sets across a large number of ERP systems
- Make data meaningful and intelligible, to drive improvement
- Performance Management and Peformance Indicating
- Relaty information to a range of stakeholders
- SAP Ariba, SAP MDG Fiori and Salesforce experience ESSENTIAL
- Expertise with ERP systems
- High-level experience of Power BI
- The abaility to engage with a range of stakeholders and navigate complex orgnisations
- Technical understanding on how to mine data and transform into meaningful information
- Articulate written and verbal ability
- Some knowledge of Celonis preferred
If this role sounds interesting and your skills suit the above, please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a discussion.