South East England, England
£500 - £600 per day
7 months ago
Interim Solutions Analyst £500-600 per day
An exciting Interim opportunity for a Solutions Analyst to join a fast-paced Talent Team, within a leading energy organisation, and play a hands-on role in the selection and configuration of their new candidate assessment tool.
This company is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable solutions and the technology to support.
This role is a 12-month opportunity, offering £500-600 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and 2 days per week in their offices in South-East England.
The Solutions Analyst will sit within my FTSE 100 client's Talent business unit, in an operational role to support a piece of assessment technology they are looking to implement and configure.
This is a business-facing role, where you will liaise with the business, acting as key link to gather require and how the solution should work. You will be required to support on configuration and answer configuration related queries.
Whilst this client does not build products themselves, they take off-the-shelf solutions and configure these to fit the business narrative. You will need to work closely with vendors to discuss the features of solutions, how to roll these features out, if they are appropriate and overall, to ensure the design of the system will be flexible to the organisation's operational needs.
You will also be involved in system workshops and meetings with senior stakeholders.
- 2-5 years' experience in a Solutions Analyst capacity.
- Strong experience with HR, Learning or candidate assessment systems.
- Some configuration experience and an understanding of configuration elements.
- A strong systems background, with an awareness and appreciate for how systems operate and how to configure them.
- Advantageous would be some experience with assessment of candidates previously.
- Advantageous would be any prior experience with applicant tracking systems
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org