£250 - £450 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Solutions Analyst £300-450 per day
An exciting Interim opportunity for a Solutions Analyst to join a fast-paced Talent Team, within a leading energy organisation, and support on the selection and configuration of their new candidate assessment tool.
This company is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable solutions and the technology to support.
This role is a full-time, 12-month opportunity, offering £300-450 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and 2 days per week in their offices in South-East England.
The Solutions Analyst will sit within my FTSE 100 client's Talent business unit, in a hands-on role to support a piece of assessment technology they are looking to implement and configure.
This is a business-facing role, where you will liaise with the business, to co-ordinate requirements and support the development of the solution. You will be required to support on configuration and answer configuration related queries.
You will support on liaison with vendors to determine the features of solutions, how to roll these features out, if they are appropriate and overall, to help ensure the design of the system will be flexible to the organisation's operational needs.
You will also support system workshops and meetings with stakeholders.
- 2-5 years' experience as a Solutions Analyst, or similar.
- Experience with HR, Learning or candidate assessment systems.
- Some configuration experience and an understanding of configuration elements.
- A systems background, with an awareness for how systems operate and how to configure them.
- Advantageous would be some experience with assessment of candidates previously.
- Advantageous would be any prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com