£72 - £82 per hour + 8 hours per day, REMOTE working
over 1 year ago
6 months +
Interim Software Engineer £82ph REMOTE
A number of exciting Interim Software Engineer opportunities have arisen with a world-leading, FTSE 100 Energy Company.
This company is at the forefront of its field in terms of sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable solutions and the cutting-edge technology to support.
This is a full-time, initial 6-month contract, with strong potential to extend, offering up to £82 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), based completely remotely.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team working across disciplines, liaising with technical staff and business partners to design, implement and maintain scaleable data infrastructure.
- Write, deploy and maintain software to build, integrate, maintain and quality assure data.
- Drive software engineering best practices.
- Deploy, secure and robust software which meets compliance requirements.
- Develop and improve Continuous Improvement and Continuous Development pipelines.
- Define and maintain SLAs.
- Design and maintain infrastructure as code.
- Strong, hands-on experience of 5 years + in designing and implementing reliable and scaleable data infrastructure.
- Development experience in an object-oriented programming language (e.g. Python, Java, Go, C++).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Strong exposure to designing and implementing large-scale distribute systems.
- Knowledge and experience in technologies across the data lifecycle.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
These are urgent requirements - if interested, please apply asap / email firstname.lastname@example.org