£45 - £51 per hour
28 days ago
Interim Software Developer £51ph
An exciting interim opportunity for an experienced Software Developer, to join an Energy Leader and support the deliver of mobile applications rewrites and ongoing support.
This FTSE 100 organisation is at the forefront of its field in terms of sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality, and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy and the cutting edge technology to support.
This is full-time, a 12-month contract, with flexible working from home and in the office in Surrey 2 days per week, offering up to £51 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35).
As Interim Software Developer, you will sit in a team responsible for mobile applications DevOps. This Team supports several mobile applications on behalf of this global business, handling all deployment, supporting any user issues, bugs, redeployment and rewriting applications from older tech into the new Flutter framework.
You will support the delivery of mobile application re-write and provide ongoing support for their mobile applications. Because the Team provides robust support to the organisations, this role will be a blend of 60% coding / development and 40% support.
- Investigate and fix any bugs for live applications.
- Work closely with the service owner and architect on the re-writes of mobile applications into Flutter.
- Develop new features for mobile applications.
- Ensure there is clear documentation of technical solutions.
- Provide work estimations and rough order of magnitude timeframes for development work and issue resolution.
- Ensure best practice is followed at all times.
- Collaborate on periodic reviews/ testing of live applications.
- Support the QA function by writing clear test cases for development outputs.
- Support the publishing function to ensure pipeline integrity from build through to deployment.
- Strong experience in Mobile Application development.
- Proficient in Flutter (at least 6 months experience) and specialist in either Android or iOS.
- Full-stack experience and proficiency in REST and GraphQL SPIs.
- Ideally, Azure / AWS knowledge.
- Keenness and aptitude to learn new technologies and frameworks.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com