West London, London
£400 - £425 per day
SS - 13772_1580752076
8 months ago
Interim Software Category Manager
Interim Software Category Manager required for an initial 6 month contract to lead execute strategy and support business across software spend globally.
This is a fast paced role requiring a Category Manager with solid SaaS experience who has a passion for delivering savings.
You will be responsible for working with senior stakeholders in IT and other support functions to deliver software agreements from £200k to £1m +.
* Engage and build strategic relationships with key senior stakeholders and business partners
* Understand the business requirements of key stakeholders and business partners and position the Procurement value proposition and deliver on the needs of key stakeholders and business partners through creation and execution of global sourcing strategies
* Identify and deliver business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation
* Ensure financial benefit delivered is recognized by affected stakeholder communities and Finance groups to allow benefit capture and transparent decision making on how benefits are allocated by the business units, in line with the Spend Management Framework
* Building and leading effective strategic relationships with key suppliers
* Driving sustainable value from key supplier relationships
To discuss the Interim Software Category Manager, please call Sam on 01483 213 304 .
Please note this role is offered on a PAYE basis only.