£200 - £310 per day
11 months ago
I am looking to identify a Interim Software Architect for a Multinational Fortune 500 conglomerate based in Stafford - £310 p/d on a 3 month contract.
Role: : Software Architect
Contract Length: 3 month contract
Salary: £310 per day
- Job would be to create an architecture/architectures from the customer's specification BUT to follow in part (where it makes sense) what has been developed before on similar projects so as to benefit from previous development.
- Part of the architecture responsibility will be to allocate functionality to the various processing boards.
- The initial input to the architect will be the Controls system requirement, which itself has to be created from our Customer specification. We are using the EARS (Easy Approach to Requirements Syntax) to specify these requirements. The architect will have to be familiar with this approach.
- The architect will use EA (Enterprise Architect) and be responsible for the overall architecture integrity, the documentation of the architecture design. He will be expected to liaise with the project HVDC experts and requirements engineers in developing his work. The expectation is that the relationship between the architecture and the requirements will be kept very close as the requirements are taken down through the various levels.
- Enterprise Architect Skills
- Engineering knowledge
- HVDC and Power Systems
- Experience of Control systems Engineering/Requirements elicitation in similar domains
If you're interested please get in touch with me at Ishti.Hussain@1st-Executive.com or at 01483 212187 .