£350 - £424 per day
7 months ago
Interim Social Media Response Lead £424pd
An exciting opportunity to be central to my FTSE 100 Energy client's strategy and response for community management and crises.
This world-leading organisation is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and significant investment going into sustainable energy and the technology to support that.
Offering up to £424 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), this is a 6-month contract, with strong opportunity to extend, based working from home and in central London.
This key position sits within my client's Global Social Media Team, responsible for Public Relations. You will monitor global accounts across platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, acting adaptably to reply promptly. Where needed, you will escalate communications or collaborate closely with cross functional teams and agencies on community management.
This role will have a particular focus on protecting my client's reputation and engaging effectively across audiences during crisis situations.
You will need to collaborate with a range of stakeholders at different levels, including up to Head of Press Office or Heads of Departments, to provide and gain guidance based on what you are seeing from community management. You
will advise on the best plan of action to manage reputational and customer issues, and identify opportunities within community management.
In this role you will have an eye on the front line, and gauge what audiences are discussing, trends and volumes. You will report this back to inform business and communications decisions.
- Strong Community Management experience, with excellent writing skills and a strong grasp of tone of voice.
- Experience managing social media channels for an organisation, a knowledge of various social media platforms and how to successfully leverage these for campaigns.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at a senior level, within a high-pressure environment.
- Confident deciding on community management strategies and managing external agencies.
- Analytical mindset and the ability to utilise online tools to inform the best way to tell stories.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org