£800 - £1000 per day
2 months ago
Interim Site Services Director (Hard & Soft FM) required to join a leading chemicals and sustainable technology organisation in Hertfordshire on a minimum 6 month contract paying circa £800 per day.
My client has an urgent requirement for a Senior Facilities Management professional with strong experience across both hard and soft FM. Whilst a strategic approach will be needed, it is also essential that you are comfortable rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck into any operational issues where necessary. The main site is in Hertfordshire so ideally you will be based there, with travel required between their offices in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for the safe and efficient running and end to end provision of all hard and soft site services across multiple sites
- Working with the operational businesses, plan and leading all activities linked to the site fabric, it's modifications, maintenance and service including.
- Full budgetary responsibility for Corporate services, facilities and assets. This will include FM Capex and the negotiation and management of service/supply contracts.
- Lead the strategic review and execution of the companies London property portfolio plans, including any associated relocations.
- Plan and arrange resources for project work and long-term refurbishment or maintenance plans for site. This includes employees, sub-contractors and temporary staff.
- Management of Site EHS, including, but not limited to;
- All site and facilities EHS issues and responsibilities relating to Group employees
- Occupational Health service and driving improvements across the site
- COMAH status management, including the Site Emergency Plan
- Chairing and organising the EHS committee meetings
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive FM experience, both Hard & Soft, across one or more complex operational facilities
- Previous experience in a manufacturing / engineering environment (chemicals experience would be ideal)
- Strong change management and excellent leadership skills
- Experience of relocations and landlord / lease management
- A strategic approach with the ability to roll sleeves up and get stuck into operational issues
Rate: £800 per day (flexible)
Duration: 6 months+
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in the opportunity and would like to discuss in more detail then please contact me directly on 01483 213 302 or firstname.lastname@example.org