£250 - £300 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim SharePoint Content Analyst £300pd
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Content Analyst to join a busy team, within a FTSE 100 Energy company, to play a key role in content change and their move to a more modern employee experience portal.
This company is at the forefront of its field in terms of sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy solutions and the cutting-edge technology to support.
This is a contract to the end of the year, offering up to £300 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a mixed approach to working from home and in South-East England.
The Content Analyst will perform day-to-day content change requests and projects for SharePoint 2013, as well as supporting their implementation of a newer and modernised version of SharePoint by the end of 2022. You will input into the design, content workstreams and implementation.
- Play a crucial role in execution of content migration
- Lead the update of core content.
- Ensure content is fit for purpose and is being viewed by the correct audiences through tagging.
- Ensure content is in line with the writing style guide and drive improvements.
- Support definition of content testing.
- Report any progress, risk, issues and dependencies.
- Utilise design skills on pages, content layout and banners.
- Strong experience in editing pages and content creation on SharePoint sites.
- End-to-end experience managing digital content and design.
- Experience working on large scale platform and application migration or upgrade projects.
- Ability to effectively engage and communicate with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Autonomous, with strong interpersonal ability.
This is an urgent need - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org