£600 - £700 per day
5 months ago
A FTSE 100 business is looking to hire an Interim Financial Shared Services Transition Lead for a major outsource program.
This role will be focused on the delivery of the upcoming outsource.
This is a 12-month interim contract offering between £600-£700 p/d inside IR35 and hybrid working - offices in Central London.
This position will support the Finance Shared Services Implementation Lead in implementing a new captive shared services model involving establishing new finance shared services centres.
The Finance Shared Services Transition Lead will be responsible for the end-to-end execution of assigned transitions, including the transitioning of finance activities from local finance teams to the SSC's, co-ordination with both the local finance teams and the captive shared services centres team to ensure the transitions are delivered according to the agreed timelines and budget.
- Responsible for the end-to-end execution of assigned transitions
- Ownership of the detailed transition plans and builds out status reports as per the defined timelines in the program
- Planning, scheduling, and monitoring the execution of assigned transitions
- Actively identifying, prioritising, and mitigating project risks and issues
- Identify project stakeholders, and communicate transition progress, risks and issues regularly
- Analyse transition internal/external dependencies to ensure that critical path is defined and maintained
- Engage proactively with the local finance teams to ensure transition plans are aligned and resources available to support the transition according to the defined plans
- Engage proactively with the receiving Shared Services Centres to ensure Knowledge Transfer is executed effectively so that activities are successfully moved through to go-live
- Closes and transitions project to operations; verifies stakeholder satisfaction with transition outcomes
- Carries out transition management activities using best practice project transition methodologies
The role requires the following skills:
- Qualified Accountant with strong knowledge of finance
- Previous experience in set up of finance shared service centres
- At least 2 years of transition management experience (offshoring/outsourcing/move to captive)
- Expertise in one or more specific SSC topics, e.g., target operating model design, service management, performance management (SLA, KPI)
- Process knowledge - R2R, O2C, P2P
- Experience in moving multiple FTEs from different locations to a shared services environment
- Experience managing transitions of large scale and complexity
This is an urgent requirement so if this is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.