Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£350 - £400 per day
3 months ago
A world famous bespoke medical manufacturing organisation has an urgent requirement for an Interim Service and Repair Engineer.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract based in Hull offering up to £400 p/d
- To support (and deputise for) the Service & Repair Operations Leader.
- To take a leading role in SOP generation and revision to maintain compliance with cGMP's.
- To collate and provide interpretation of service and repair data and performance trends for input into NPD Inputs, PMS and Complaints trending.
- To monitor, extrapolate and trend Service & Repair data using statistical techniques to recommend root cause analysis, investigations and / or CAPA activities.
- To lead the execution of Change Control projects for Service & Repair.
- To perform all activities in compliance with relevant Quality Systems standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485.
- To apply high standards of occupational Health & Safety in the workplace to comply with company policy and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent experience) in one of the following disciplines: Biomedical Engineering, Integrated Logistics Support, Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a medium/high volume regulated industry, preferably with ILS and Project Management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a high-volume industry, preferably with medical device experience.
- Experience in Reliability Engineering, particularly in reliability tools / techniques.
- Experience of Change management and / or design control
- Work experience in, MS Office suite and Adobe.
- Report writing skills
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if the role could be of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.