West London, London
7 months ago
Interim Senior Workday Implementation Specialist - £440 per day
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity to join a leading pharmaceuticals company, as an Interim Senior Workday Implementation Specialist reponsible for the WorkDay Implementation aross the EMEA.
This is an 12 month contract, paying up to a maximum of £440 per day (Umbrella PAYE), based in West London.
* Act as a consultative partner to HR Business Partners and HR COEs
* Partner with HR business owners, IT and 3rd party consultants in HR system implementation projects
* Collaborate with HR business functions to align business requirements, business processes and integration design
* Drive continuous improvements
* Participate in Workday and other HR system implementations
* Provide support to HR system operations; Responsibilities include troubleshooting data and system issues, recommending solutions and implementing changes and fixes in the systems
* Develop and maintain HR system training materials and conduct training
* Participate in testing efforts for Workday releases and system enhancements
* Maintain compliance with GDPR and Sarbanes Oxley controls
* Maintains the confidentiality and security of data
* Support additional special projects as required
Knowledge & Skills:
* Good solid HRIS experience required
* Biopharma and / or HR experience preferred but not required.
* Experience in providing support to the Core HCM and Absence functions
* Extensive hands-on experiences in managing Workday Core, Absence Management and Time Tracking
* Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
* Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask in a global, fast pace dynamic environment
If interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483213310.