Up to £500 per day
7 months ago
Interim Senior Technology Procurement Manager - £500pd (inside)
My client, A FTSE 100 market-leader, is currently recruiting an Interim Technology Category Manager. This role is at the centre of the company's huge corporate change programme to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions.
This is an unmatched opportunity to play a crucial role in their company-wide, global transformation, devising and integrating key, global strategy, and entirely reshaping procurement processes. You will stimulate change at pace and enable sustainability and innovation within supply chain, working closely with senior level stakeholders and liaising with major suppliers such as DXC, HCL and IBM.
In support of the business ambition to diversify revenue streams and partnerships, this role requires candidates with a traditional procurement skillset, alongside an enthusiasm to embrace business development thinking.
This role is a 6-month contract, paying up to £500 per day (umbrella, in scope of IR35), with the opportunity to work from home.
- Develop and deliver effective Procurement transformation strategies for the Technology Category, including Networks, Cyber, Helpdesk, Field Services and Data Centres
- Explore new markets, to source and drive new partnerships and revenue sources within digital.
- Collaboratively build new businesses with new and existing suppliers, and ensure that the business is benefitting fully from these strategic supplier relationships
- Develop meaningful relationships with senior level stakeholders across the business
- Collaborate with Procurement to effectively deliver strategic objectives
- Drive continuous improvement, value-add and streamlining of processes
- Grasp agility and function in a truly agile way.
- Provide informed category guidance to stakeholders and Procurement teams
- 7 to 10 years' experience in Category Management, having delivered large, complex deals across Networks, Cyber, Helpdesk, Field Services and Data Centres categories, with demonstrable benefits achieved.
- Alongside a technical Procurement ability in the above categories, the ability to manage uncertainty, and deal with large-scale, corporate change.
- Strong, demonstrable experience devising and rolling-out strategy on a global basis.
- Industry experience within large, global, ideally FTSE 100 companies at the forefront of their field in digital transformation and innovation.
- Significant experience of managing large, digital transformation and change, and of new ways of working
- Confident in engaging with and influencing stakeholders up to a senior level, across functions
This is an incredibly urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply immediately.